You are here: Jazz voices Rules
1.Rights to participate
„Jazz voices 2015“ is open to vocalists from age 18 to 35 years at the time of the competition. Grand prix winners from previous competitions of „Jazz voices“ are not allowed to take part in the Competition again.
4. The place of competition
Klaipeda University Theatre hall. (Donelaičio st. 4) - www.ku.lt
5. Rating criteria’s
To be announced;
7. Application details
Application received after this date cannot be considered.
8. Application must include:
9. The competitors who have been selected to the Semifinal will be announced personally be e-mail and on the web page of Jazz voices until 21st of September 2015.
Bad condition of sheet notes or incomplete information about participant cannot be accepted.
12. Winners will be required to fulfil all prize engagements.
13. Application fee
Non- refundable participant fee of 100 EUR have to be paid by bank transfer until 1st of October 2015.
Account number will be announced personaly by e-mail with personal invitation until 21st of September 2015.
14. Travel and accommodation
Travel expenses to and from Klaipeda should be covered by the competitors themselves.
Competitors will be provided (free of charge) with accommodation (hotel and meal) in Klaipeda from 17 to 22 of November. Hotel check out on 22nd November until 12.00
15. If required visas, please contact the nearest Lithuanian Embassy or councill.
Pay attention, it takes times.
16. The “Jazz voices” reserves the right to record, film, record a CD/DVD, televise or broadcast the Competition.
Rights in any Competition performance, recording or films belong to the “Jazz voices” International Jazz vocalists Contest and no fees are payable to competitors on account of these performances or any recordings or broadcasts of them.
17. Cancellation by International Jazz vocalists contest “Jazz voices”
“Jazz voices” reserves the right to cancel if conditions outside of their control demand. In these circumstances, a full refund will be made. Please note that “Jazz voices” cannot be held responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the applicant as a result of the cancellation.
18. Organizators of „Jazz voices“ reserves the right to make changes if unforeseen circumstances outside their control so demand. If in doubt, please check before making a booking.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of this publication, “Jazz voices 2015“ organizators cannot accept liability whatsoever for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions or for any matter in any way connected with or arising out of the publication of this information.
Chairman of Contest Mr. Stepas Januska